Utility Bill Assistance



The Benefits of Using LED Lighting.

If you are still using incandescent or fluorescent lights in your home or even business, then you are wasting money on your utility bills. You could benefit from switching to light-emitting diodes (LEDs) both financially and gain other benefits of these bulbs.

LED technology and the light bulbs, which will be the basis of much of the growth in the field of lighting for many years to come, offers considerable advantages when compared to other common lighting options. Here are some of the most exciting benefits of using LED lights in your home, apartment, or business. Or read it and compare CFL and LED bulbs.

Save Money on Electric Bills

LEDs use up to 75% less electricity than incandescent lights, which will result in less money given to your electric company each month and more money in your pocket. That means substantial energy savings for you over time, leaving more money for you to use on other critical bills. LEDs also last longer, so they don't need to replaced nearly as often as traditional bulbs.

The money saved from an LED bulb can then be “redeployed” to other household expenses. As many families may use the money to pay for home improvements, their housing, energy updates, food, or really anything they want.

Perfect for Displays

It's essential that any displays and areas in your home be well lit, as you want your lighting to look as enticing as possible. Maybe they will help light a room for reading or playing games. LEDs are ideal for this purpose because they offer a much more direct light than incandescent or fluorescent bulbs. That allows you to fine-tune your lighting precisely to you and your families needs.





Less Heat, Less Worry

About 90% of the energy created by an incandescent bulb is emitted through heat, leaving only 10% to convert to light. When compared to LED lights, which generate no heat and use all of their energy on creating light, the choice of which is the better bulb becomes quite clear. Less heat means less energy used, as well as less chance of a fire at your home starting from an overheated light bulb.

High Durability

Incandescent and fluorescent bulbs break more easily than LEDs do. Especially in a home setting, where things are often getting moved, kids may be running around, and people are always passing through, you'll want your light bulbs to be highly durable. Fewer broken bulbs mean fewer replacement costs, making this yet another way that LED lights can save your family money.

These are just a few of the many significant benefits of using LED lights in your home or even small business. There is many other reasons why to you LED lighting. By choosing this type of lighting, you'll save on energy costs, improve your displays and lighting in your house, require fewer replacement bulbs over time, and have no need to worry about the harmful effects of overheated lamps.


By: Jon McNamara


[Home] [Contact] [About Us] [Privacy Policy]